Followers

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Arrggghhh!!!

It is 9:00 at night and I have a paper due by midnight. It is the draft of my thesis paper, the 12 page paper due by the last day, which is only 25 days away. My computer is freezing on me and when it decides to unfreeze, it has as much energy to get going as an arthritic dog who is told to go outside.

Being an observer of my life, I step outside myself and tell myself that there are much worse things going on in the world than a lethargic computer. Two major earthquakes have hit Indonesia in the last couple of days and tsunamis have devastated parts of the Samoas.

Yet, my paper is still due. And my computer is limping along. I pray it will last me for another 25 days. Oh, and I also pray for the people in Indonesia and the Samoas.

No comments: